As indicated by the survey of global market intelligence firm TrendForce, contract prices for 3Q23 were predominantly established earlier this month at an overall leveled performance to that of August, with a QoQ drop of 3-8% in most products...
TrendForce combines its expertise in memory market and leverage it to provide a multi-faceted study of server market in this report. The content of it is as follows:
1. Server CPU Market: State of Competition and Market Shares
2. Server Procurement by Cloud Service Providers in North America and China
3. Projection on Shipments of Server Storage Products
4. Projection on Server Shipments for Current Year
5. Major ODM Partners of Critical Server Brands
6. Changes on Volumes in Server DRAM Procurement
7. Trends in SSD Procurement and Projections on Storage Form-Factors and Interfaces
8. Shares of Enterprise and Hyperscale Servers in Memory Consumption.
The market for AI servers can be segmented into CSPs, supercomputer (HPC) projects, and server brands. Major CSPs represent the largest group of customers, accounting for a growing share of AI server shipments during 2022-2026. By 2026, major CSPs are forecasted to account for 76% of the annual total shipments of high-end AI servers...
Research DirectorySemiconductor Research Display Research Optoelectronics Research Green Energy Research ICT Applications Research