According to the latest market analysis by global market intelligence firm TrendForce, the global foundry industry has been experiencing capacity crunch for almost two years due to various factors including the COVID-19 pandemic...
The latest survey of the NAND Flash market by global market intelligence firm TrendForce indicates that the recent arrivals of the new COVID-19 variants (including the latest “Omicron”) have the potential to weaken the NAND Flash demand related to the various devices and equipment deployed in entertainment venues...
Global market intelligence TrendForce reports that the government of China’s Shaanxi Province has been enforcing a lockdown on the city of Xi’an since December 23rd due to a growing local COVID-19 outbreak. Currently
TrendForce combines its expertise in memory market and leverage it to provide a multi-faceted study of server market in this report. The content of it is as follows:
1. Server CPU Market: State of Competition and Market Shares
2. Server Procurement by Cloud Service Providers in North America and China
3. Projection on Shipments of Server Storage Products
4. Projection on Server Shipments for Current Year
5. Major ODM Partners of Critical Server Brands
6. Changes on Volumes in Server DRAM Procurement
7. Trends in SSD Procurement and Projections on Storage Form-Factors and Interfaces
8. Shares of Enterprise and Hyperscale Servers in Memory Consumption.
As indicated by the survey of global market intelligence firm TrendForce, the constrained capacity of wafers that lasted an entire year has resulted in bottlenecks in production among PC brands...
Research DirectorySemiconductor Research Display Research Optoelectronics Research Green Energy Research ICT Applications Research